St Martin's Dunalley
Built of freestone from the former Government stores at Saltwater River penal settlement and at a cost of seven hundred and fifty pounds the foundation stone was laid in 1924 and the church consecrated in 1925.
Because of dwindling church numbers services are now held twice a month.
Please note that there might be information from other websites or brochures "reprinted" here- under the laws of "fair use". In every instance -we hope- we have provided a direct link to the owners web site. We do not claim rights or ownership to any of their information. We do thank them sincerely for their efforts. We have in every instance made a good faith effort to contact and request 'reprint' permission. Nonetheless, we do want to be certain that nothing gets lost due to web site disappearance and the like, so it appears duplicated here.
Gravesites Of Tasmania, Honouring the past, building understanding.
Copyright © 2014 Graves of Tasmania