St Martin's Anglican Chigwell
Began operation in 1958 in an ex army hut obtained from Brighton Army Camp at a cost of nine hundred and ninety eight pounds. This building had to be demolished because of asbestos sheeting in the roof and a new church was built on the same site at the Corner of Allunga Road and Junee Street.
St. Martinís is part of the Claremont parish.
Please note that there might be information from other websites or brochures "reprinted" here- under the laws of "fair use". In every instance -we hope- we have provided a direct link to the owners web site. We do not claim rights or ownership to any of their information. We do thank them sincerely for their efforts. We have in every instance made a good faith effort to contact and request 'reprint' permission. Nonetheless, we do want to be certain that nothing gets lost due to web site disappearance and the like, so it appears duplicated here.
Gravesites Of Tasmania, Honouring the past, building understanding.
Copyright © 2014 Graves of Tasmania